Depending on your citizenship and length of stay, you may need a visa to enter Sweden. Please consult the web page of the Swedish Migration Board to see what applies in your case:

When applying for a visa, you may need a Hosting Agreement. We will issue the Agreement for you. If you have any costs involved in applying for a visa, the Institute will reimburse you up to 1 000 SEK. Take in consideration that the application procedure may take a while, so start early!

If you are a citizen of an EU/EEA country you do not need a residence permit to work in Sweden. However, you must register your right of residence with the Migration Board no later than three months after entering the country.


Our offices have free Wi-Fi and wired internet access.

In general, the offices are shared with other participants. There are blackboards or whiteboards in most of them.

Make sure to bring your own telephone and laptop, as there are no telephones or computer terminals at the Institute.


Incoming mail will be distributed to the desk in your office.

Letters related to the scientific activities of the Institute can be left to the Administrative Office.